Creating a Deeper Connection with your Pet”
Sunday,25th February 2024 10am – 4pm
This workshop will teach you how to :
- Create greater rapport and trust with your pets.
- Support your pets so that they become calmer and less anxious.
- Help you deal with the challenges of pet training with a calm mind.
- Bounce back from pet training setbacks and disappointments.
- Access greater peace of mind for you and your pets.
About the trainers:
Dr Paul Grant has been working as a vet for over thirty years and is the Senior partner at Medivet Oxted . He has an excellent understanding of all aspects of pet behaviour, pet psychology and physiology.
Zia Brooks has taught wellbeing and stress management techniques for over a decade and has worked with Paul to bring this understanding to pets and pet owners.
The workshop will be held here at “Paws Naturally,”
4a Royal Parade, Chislehurst, BR7 6NR
The cost for the workshop is £75